1. The 65 CTA Bus to Harlem does NOT go by the Sheraton Towers. (fortunately was only two stops in before I realized I was moving rapidly AWAY from my destination)
2. I have something to say, and who knew, there are tons of people willing to listen.
3. There's a fascinating dynamic where you are sort of starstruck by people you've read for a while, and simultaneously, there's this realization that they aren't that different from me.
4. I have a lot to learn about blog/web design - any ideas where I should start?
5. Sober people blog too.
6. Crocs flip-flops are possibly some of the most comfy shoes ever.
7. I have not resolved my own "quest to be a mom" issues, and that's ok.
8. This sentence is somewhat controversial: good writing produces good blogs.
9. I need to explore my comfort level with disclosure - how much is too much?
10. I'm more confident than I knew. I walked up and gave my card to a woman at Sparklecorn party because she was a fabulous dancing fool. Turns out we are in very similar career fields. Love that. I don't know where else I would have felt comfortable doing that.
11. I need to take a photography class. I thought I knew what I was doing, but beyond the fundamentals, I think I kind of suck.
12. Laughter is extremely important. My ribs and abdominal muscles actually ached because I was laughing so much and so hard.
13. Glitter makes me feel fancy.
14. My writing will not become better if I do not stay consistent, both in me writing and me reading the writing of others whom I admire. Period.
15. Missing BlogHer10 is not an option.